At Barry University, we do everything we can to help you get the most from your college experience.
The R. Kirk Landon Student Union houses many student services. It's at the center of campus resources – from textbooks to ID cards, from personal counseling to health checkups, from food to fitness, student activities, and everything in between.
The Student Union includes the following:
- Campus Ministry
- Career Services
- Center for Counseling and Psychological Services
- De Porres Center for Community Service
- Dining Services
- Disability Services
- Fitness Center/Campus Recreation and Wellness
- Health Center
- Student Involvement
- International and Multicultural Programs
- Commuter Student Resources and Services
- Public Safety Department
- Residence Life and Student Housing
- Student Advocacy Center
- Student Union
These services are here for you, and we encourage you to turn to our caring and dedicated staff members whenever you need them.