The Career Services Office at Barry University offers unique services to Employers.
- A Job Listing Service that allows employers to advertise open positions at their companies.
- Corporate Information Sessions that give employers opportunities to attract students to South Florida organizations.
- Career Fairs including an annual Accounting Career Fair in the fall semester and a Business, Sport and Communications Career Fair in the fall and spring semesters.
- Employer Partner Program includes free admission to career fairs as well as special recognition at various events.
- Advertising Opportunities in the Barry University Career Services Guide.
- Dine Like a Diplomat table sponsorship at our annual event and network with students while the learn the art of dining etiquette.
In order to maximize recruiting efforts with the Andreas School of Business, we encourage companies to establish and maintain an ongoing presence within the school through the Career Services Office.
Job Listing Service
Employers can list openings to current undergraduates, graduate students, and alumni seeking full-time employment or internships, through ECAMPUSRECRUITER, our free on line job posting service. To get started go to www.ecampusrecruiter.com/barry and click on the Employer icon on the left hand side to register.
Corporate Information Sessions
Corporate Information Sessions are a great way to attract students to your company. They allow you to present information about your environment, culture, recruiting opportunities, and anything else you feel is important. On-Site Tours allows students to experience your company culture first-hand as well as provide easier access for departmental managers to actively participate in the recruiting process.
If you are interested in hosting a Corporate Information Session or On-site Event for School of Business students, please contact Career Services at 305-899-4010 305-899-4010
These events are a wonderful opportunity for you to showcase your organization and meet our traditional undergraduate students, our MBA and graduate students as well as our alumni. For date, time, location, and registration information, click here.
Employer Partner Program
As a Partner, your visibility on our campus will increase and your contact with Barry students will be enhanced through a variety of programs and events. Bronze and Platinum levels are available. For more information contact the Career Services Office.
Advertising in our Career Services Career Guide is a great way to reach more students. Copies of this 50 page reference guide are distributed to students, faculty and alumni as a tool for them to use through out the year. To find out more, contact the Career Services Office at Barry University.
Dine Like a Diplomat
Sponsoring a table at our Dine Like a Diplomat event means that you will have the opportunity to network with students matching your criteria while enjoying a 3 course meal as the students learn the finer points of dining etiquette.