Who should attend?
Who Should Take the GPHR Exam?
The ideal GPHR candidate has at least two years of exempt-level (professional) experience and:
- Has cross-border HR responsibilities (more than one country)
- Understands the strategies of globalization versus localization of HR policies and programs.
- Establishes HR policies and initiatives that support the organization’s global growth and reputation as an employer.
- Designs organizational structures, programs and processes to achieve worldwide business needs.
- Develops, implements, and evaluates programs, processes and tools to ensure that they align with competitive practice, the organization’s objectives and legal requirements.
- Oversees practices that ensure favorable employment conditions balancing employer needs with employee rights and needs.
- Has core knowledge of the organization’s international HR activities.
- Need 2 years of exempt-level experience in HR or student classification.
- Two four week computer based testing windows: May 1-30 & December 1-31
- 165 questions (150 scored items & 15 pre-test items)
- Three hours, structured testing environment
- Testes what an international HR generalists needs to know.