CCP 175: Investment Planning
This course introduces the wide variety of investment vehicles that may be included in a client’s portfolio. Topics include client assessment, tax considerations, economic factors, valuation methods, asset allocation techniques, portfolio performance evaluation, and more.
Refer to the more detailed topic list in CFP Board’s Guide to CFP® Certification.
- Topic 24: Characteristics, uses and taxation of investment vehicles
- Topic 25: Types of investment risk
- Topic 26: Quantitative investment concepts
- Topic 27: Measures of investment returns
- Topic 28: Asset allocation and portfolio diversification
- Topic 29: Bond and stock valuation concepts
- Topic 30: Portfolio development and analysis
- Topic 31: Investment strategies