For more information or to arrange a meeting to discuss your needs, contact Susan Kaye at (561) 361-8224 email@example.com.
There may be times when your employees can benefit from training but are unable, due to time or distance, to participate in a site-specific workshop.
To meet your needs in such circumstances, the Ace Institute has partnered with the Winchester Center for Management Development to offer corporations and individuals a library of online Leadership and Management courses.
These self-paced courses are a convenient and efficient way to align your staff’s performance with corporate objectives. All courses are high-quality, affordable and specifically designed for adult learners seeking the convenience of online learning. Courses integrate readings with interactive exercises, audio/video, assessments, and internet references for an enjoyable and rewarding learning experience available anytime and anywhere over the internet.
These courses are for:
- New managers who need to develop leadership skills
- Sales reps who need to improve communications skills
- Team leaders who need to inspire and generate better ideas
- Marketing experts who need to strengthen budgeting skills
- Finance professionals who need to sharpen analytical skills
Enroll your employees and give them the professional resources they need to succeed with convenient, self-study online training.