For more information or to arrange a meeting to discuss your needs, contact Susan Kaye at (561) 361-8224 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some people write easily and well. But for most of us – even those who express themselves quite well in conversation – putting our thoughts, ideas and instructions into a clear and communicative document can be very difficult. The ACE Institute’s Business Writing Seminar focuses on how to write in a clear, concise manner that will communicate your ideas or requirements clearly and call people to action.
The seminar simplifies the process by breaking it down into specific, solution-oriented topics:
- Identify the most common business writing problems
- Communicating professionally
- How to organize your ideas before writing
- Using correct grammar, punctuation and sentence structure
- Writing in a lively, persuasive manner
- Choosing the right words
- Electronic communication: e-mail is different!
The topics listed for each subject are typical examples. The specific training content and time duration can be customized to meet your precise needs.