For more information or to arrange a meeting to discuss your needs, contact Susan Kaye at (561) 361-8224 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conflict is distracting. Conflict is counter-productive. Conflict can stop key functions of your business dead in its tracks. Dealing with conflict and learning to eliminate it is this session’s goal for participants at any level in your business infrastructure.
Topics focus on:
- Levels of conflict
- Language models for reducing conflict
- Techniques for reducing conflict and preventing its recurrence
- How to effectively diagnose conflict
- Planning, implementing and following-up of specific actions for conflict resolution
- The value of conflict in the workplace.
This program can also be designed with an emphasis on De-Escalation and Violence Prevention for workers in the social services field.
The topics listed for each subject are typical examples. The specific training content and time duration can be customized to meet your precise needs.