For more information or to arrange a meeting to discuss your needs, contact Susan Kaye at (561) 361-8224 firstname.lastname@example.org.
In a service-oriented society, the mastery of Customer Service skills can create loyalty and satisfaction and minimize conflict. An organizational culture that emphasizes good communication and interdepartmental support creates a satisfying work environment and successful relationships with customers/clients.
There is a direct correlation between outstanding internal customer service and external customer service. This synergy will be reinforced during the workshop.
- Anticipating needs and dealing with expectations
- Understanding personality styles – yours and others
- Handling emotional or negative situations
- Creating a positive image for the organization
- Resolving problems and complaints
- Creating a culture of “excellence.”
The topics listed for each subject are typical examples. The specific training content and time duration can be customized to meet your precise needs.