For more information or to arrange a meeting to discuss your needs, contact Susan Kaye at (561) 361-8224 email@example.com.
The ability to deliver a presentation in which one connects with the audience and communicates clearly is a key to professional advancement. This program will teach participants how to prepare and deliver oral presentations, whether to a large group or within a departmental meeting. Techniques for using voice, commanding attention and overcoming anxiety will be taught and practiced.
- Dealing with “stage fright”
- Organizing the structure of a speech
- Your voice as an effective instrument
- Non-verbal communication: harnessing your body language
- Relating to your audience
- Presenting with passion and poise.
The topics listed for each subject are typical examples. The specific training content and time duration can be customized to meet your precise needs.