For more information or to arrange a meeting to discuss your needs, contact Susan Kaye at (561) 361-8224 email@example.com.
Time really is money, and most wasted time isn’t wasted intentionally. By better understanding what can cause lost time, and learning how to structure and prioritize tasks, participants can increase productivity and efficiency through better time management.
The ACE Institute’s Time Management Seminar covers topics such as:
- Defining attitudes toward time
- Developing a constructive attitude toward time management
- Using objectives and priorities for directing energy
- Identifying and overcoming barriers to delegation
- Steps to effective delegation: identifying when, what and to whom you should delegate
- Allocating resources appropriate to a task’s importance
- Making the best use of time and talents.
The topics listed for each subject are typical examples. The specific training content and time duration can be customized to meet your precise needs.