Do You Need Help preparing for the next step in your education or career?
The William Barry Memorial Library can assist you with test preparation, graduate schools, financial aid, and career & employment resources
- Preparing for FTCE, GMAT, GRE, LSAT, MCAT, NCLEX, etc.
- Applying to Graduate Schools
- Securing Financial Aid
- Applying for employment
The following are available at the Monsignor William Barry Memorial Library:
- Testing & Education Reference Center With Career Module Database - Includes over 300 practice tests and courses; dozens of ebooks containing valuable study material and practice tests; information on over 4,000 accredited schools; scholarship search featuring $8 billion in available scholarships; resume builder with over 1,000 brainstorming phrases to get you started and career modules covering subjects from career change to salary negotiations.
- Test Preparation, Graduate Schools, & Financial Aid Resources Research Guide – This guide provides access to several sources for test preparation, certification, licensure, graduate school information, and guide to apply for financial aid
- Career and Employment Resources Research Guide – This guide provides access to print and eBooks, eVideos, and websites, on career explorations, resumes and interviews, and internships.