How to Apply
Barry University’s School of Adult & Continuing Education (ACE) accepts applications on a rolling basis. However, it is in your best interest to apply as soon as possible.
Applicants who have at least 12 transferable credits from a regionally accredited college or university are not required to obtain High School (or GED) transcripts.
Complete the following application process:
- Complete an online undergraduate application by creating a MyBarry account. Or request a paper-based application from your ACE professional advisor.
- Submit the non-refundable application fee: $20.00/online application using your MyBarry account or $30.00/paper application, made payable by check or money order to Barry University. Check with your ACE professional advisor for application fee waivers.
- Submit official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions. Incomplete transcripts must be updated with final official transcripts as soon as all coursework is completed.
- Official Transcripts sent directly to students should be presented to the Admissions Office or to one of ACE's Professional Advisors in the original, sealed and unopened envelope.
For information about obtaining your military transcript:
*Government websites: follow security protocols to access sites
- Submit a copy of your DD 214.
- Once admitted, a full evaluation of all final official transcripts will be completed and a copy of the results will be sent to you by mail. It is recommended that you then meet with an ACE Professional advisor so that you may discuss which credits will be applied towards a Barry University degree.
NOTE: The Navy/Marines and The Air Force use their own website security certificate. To move forward, please click on "Continue to this Website". Barry University provides these links as pointers only and solely for the user's information and convenience. When users select links outside the Barry University website, they are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owner's website. Barry University does not guarantee security certificates of external websites.