Core Courses - 9 Credits
Students should plan their programs with advisor assistance so that courses can be completed in the sequence which follows.
- ADM 303 - Administrative Theory and Practice
- ADM 312 - Training and Development
- ADM 464 - Strategic Human Resource Administration
Additional Electives - 12 Credits
Select four courses from the following:
- ADM 301 - Labor Relations
- ADM 315 - Diversity in the Workplace
- ADM 325 - Compensation and Benefits
- ADM 330 - Alternative Dispute Resolution
- ADM 335 - Employment Law
- ADM 353 - Leadership Development
- ADM 361 - Negotiation: Theory & Practice
- ADM 410 - Recruitment and Selection
- PUB 464 - Human Resources in the Public Sector
Note:If graduates of the Human Resources specialization are subsequently admitted to the Master of Science in Human Resources Development and Administration degree program of the Barry University School of Education, their M.S. degree requirements will be reduced by three credit hours.
Human Resources Certificate
Upon completion of the courses required for the Human Resources specialization, a student can request a certificate from an advisor. All coursework must be completed before graduation to be eligible.