First Year Applicants
Applicants who have never attended a college or university, and applicants who are coming to Barry with less than 12 hours of transferable college credits are considered first year applicants. First year applicants are required to complete the following application process:
- Complete the online undergraduate application, or print out and complete the Application for Admission.
- Submit the non-refundable application fee (online application fee waived, $30.00/paper application) made payable by check or money order to Barry University.
- Submit official transcripts from all secondary and post secondary institutions.
- Submit official SAT or ACT scores (applies to students under the age of 21). The Barry University code for SAT I: 5053; ACT: 0718.
- If you have completed a G.E.D., forward the official results of that examination and the official high school transcripts documenting your secondary education.
For a more detailed description of admissions requirements, please contact an Admissions representative at email@example.com.
You don’t have to wait until the fall: Barry University is offering competitive, merit-based scholarships to qualified transfer applicants for the term beginning January 13, 2003.
Schedule a campus visit and see why Barry University is where you belong.
You’ll go on a tour of our campus with an admissions ambassador -- a Barry student who can share some of his/her experiences of Barry with you. You'll also have a personal meeting with an admissions and a financial aid counselor. A few hours of your time will bring you a lot of clarity regarding your future. You’ll leave knowing about:
- Your Barry scholarship qualification
- Your financial aid package (if your Institutional Student Aid Report is available)
- Your transfer credits (if you bring your transcripts)
E-mail us today at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the 305-899-3113 (toll-free 1-800-695-2279) to schedule you visit. We look forward to seeing you on campus soon!