It's an exciting time at Barry University and we want YOU to be a part of it!
Join the Barry Alumni Relations team at a reception to learn more about how you can get involved with the Tampa/St. Petersburg Barry Alumni Chapter on Friday, November 30.
Friday, November 30, 2012
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
The Bricks of Ybor
1327 East 7th Avenue
Tampa, FL 33605
Phone: (813) 247-1785
- Meet, reconnect and network with YOUR Barry community in the Tampa/St. Petersburg area.
- Learn how you can get involved in the NEW Tampa/St. Pete Barry Alumni Chapter
- Discover the variety of leadership opportunities that are available as a chapter leader
- Give your feedback and participate in a lively discussion on what type of alumni activities you're interested in
- Get the latest Barry University news from YOUR Alumni Relations Staff, Elizabeth Reed, AVP for Alumni Relations & Annual Giving and James Touma, Director for Alumni Programs
There is no charge to attend. Appetizers and soft drinks will be served. Other menu items are available on a cash basis.
If you can't make it, but still want to get involved in the Tampa/St. Pete Barry Alumni Chapter, contact James Touma at firstname.lastname@example.org or (305) 899-3040.
Visit http://barry-tampa-info-11-30-2012.eventbrite.com/ to register.
You can also contact email@example.com (305) 899-3175 to RSVP or for more information on getting involved in the Tampa/St. Pete Barry Alumni Chapter. If you email or call, please indicate which event you are RSVPing for.