What: 2013-14, Barry University Baseball Tryouts
When: Thursday, Aug. 29
Time: 4:00 p.m.
Where: Feinbloom Baseball Field on the Campus of Barry University
- Student Must Be Enrolled at Barry University Full Time
- Student Must Contact the Baseball Office to Be Placed on the Tryout Roster.
- Student Must Provide the Following By Tuesday, August 28 at 5pm, No Exceptions Will Be Made!
- Download Physical Form and Present to Doctor Issuing Exam
- Physician Assistant Signatures are NOT Allowed
- Physical Must Be Stamped By the Doctor's Office
- Physical Must Have Been Performed After March 1, 2012
- eMail the Office at firstname.lastname@example.org for a Copy of Tryout Waiver Form
- Fill Out, Sign, Scan and eMail the Form Back to Us
- If Student Under the Age of 18 MUST Have a Parent/Guardians Signature on All Documents Provided
- You are Responsible to Provide Appropriate Baseball Gear and Apparel.
- Shirt, Shorts/Pants, Hat, Glove, Spikes
- We Provide Bats, Balls and the Opportunity to Showcase Your Skills