What: Barry University Men’s Basketball Tryouts
When: Friday, September 13, 2013
Time: 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Where: Health & Sports Center (Gymnasium) at Barry University
- Student must be currently enrolled at Barry University FULL TIME!
- Student must contact the basketball office at email@example.com to be placed on the Tryout Roster
- Please include your name, age, year at Barry (Fr, So, Jr, Sr, GR) and previous school
- Student must provide a copy of a physical by Wednesday, September 11th at 5pm, No Exceptions Will Be Made!
- Download Physical Form and present to the doctor issuing the exam
- Physical must contain a DOCTOR’S SIGNATURE - Physician Assistant signatures are NOT ACCEPTABLE
- Physical must contain a DOCTOR’S OFFICE STAMP
- Physical must have been performed After April 1, 2013
- A Tryout Waiver Form will be emailed to you. Please fill out and return it along with your physical. If you are under the age of 18, a parent/guardian’s signature is required on the form.
- Basketball shoes ONLY!
- Shirt & Basketball Shorts (no khakis, jean shorts, etc.)
- We will provide basketballs
NCAA Tryout Rules
- Not more than ONE TRYOUT per prospective student-athlete shall be permitted. The tryout shall not exceed TWO HOURS.