Barry University accepts applications on a rolling basis. However, it is in your best interest to apply as soon as possible. Please note that general admission to Barry University does not guarantee acceptance into all academic programs. Consult the academic requirements for your academic area of interest.
First Year Applicants
Applicants who have never attended a college or university, and applicants who are coming to Barry with less than 12 hours of transferable college credits are considered first year applicants. First year applicants are required to complete the following application process:
- Complete the online undergraduate application, or print out and complete the Application for Admission.
- Submit the non-refundable application fee (online application fee waived, $30.00/paper application) made payable by check or money order to Barry University.
- Submit official transcripts from all secondary and post secondary institutions.
- Submit official SAT or ACT scores (applies to students under the age of 21). The Barry University code for SAT I: 5053; ACT: 0718.
- If you have completed a G.E.D., forward the official results of that examination and the official high school transcripts documenting your secondary education.
For a more detailed description of admissions requirements, please consult the Barry University catalog, or contact an Admissions representative.