Enhancing Employment Opportunities
- Increased probability for acceptance to medical or dental school,
- Research in the biomedical or pharmaceutical industries,
- Teaching at a community college level, or small four-year college,
- Working with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) at the State of local level, or with organizations like the National Institute of Health (NIH), the Center for Disease Control (CDC)
If you decide to continue your education to earn a medical or dental degree, you can work in the healthcare industry and teach at a 4-year college with a graduate degree in biomedical sciences.
Barry's biomedical sciences master's is specifically designed to help you reach your goals!
- You have the option of taking a voluntary internship to gain more experience.
Record of success. Over the past 25 years, graduates from Barry's biomedical sciences program have been accepted to US and foreign medical and dental schools.
Ideal Location. South Florida is becoming one of the country's hubs for biomedical research. Research opportunities available at local biomedical industry companies can significantly enrich your learning experience. The range of possible research fields includes immunology, cancer, pharmaceuticals, pharmacokinetics, bone marrow stem cell research, leukemia, terminal diseases, cardiovascular stents, and genetics.
Ready to find out if Barry University is where you belong? You can request more information, schedule a visit, or, if you are ready, fill out an application for admission now. We look forward to helping you meet your goals!