Master Of Sciences In Biomedical Sciences Thesis Master’S Program:
For students interested in research. This program will help students develop knowledge and skills that prepare them for a position in research or biomedical industry.
B.S. with undergraduate GPA of 2.75 or better
- 8 s.h. General Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Organic Chemistry, GRE 1000 or better
- 3 letter of recommendation and personal statement
- Successful completion of degree requirements
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Successful completion of a research project, and a thesis.
For full description of the program see the graduate catalogue.
- BMS/HSA 535 - Biostatistics - 3 s.h*
- BMS 507 - Basic Research Methodology - 3 s.h
- BMS 527 528 - Biochemistry I, II - 6 s.h
- BMS /HSA 530 - Health Law and Ethics - 3 s.h
- BMS 550 - Histology and Cell Biology - 5 s.h
- BMS 555 - Immunology - 3 s.h
- BMS 670 - Seminar - 2 s.h
- BMS 675 - Research - 3 s.h
- Electives: See course description for available courses - 8 s.h
- Total - 36 s.h
* This course also serves as part of the Graduate Certificate in Quality Improvement and Outcomes Management offered by the Health Service Administration program.