Biomedical Sciences Comprehensive Exam
Note: Information on this site reflects the upcoming exam dates. You may choose any one of the following dates:
May 9, 2013 10:00AM- 3:00PM
May 17, 2013 10:00AM- 3:00PM
June 7, 2013 10:00AM- 3:00PM
June 14, 2013 10:00AM-3:00PM
Location: HWD Room 2, Barry University- 421 North 21st Avenue, Hollywood FL 33020
Eligibility is determined by ALL of the following:
- 3.0 GPA or higher
- No more than 8 hours of “C” grades
- No “I” or “F” grades
- Minimum of 30 semester hours completed (with core courses included)
The following forms are required in order to take the comprehensive exam. You will need the free Adobe Reader in order to view the files. All forms and payments are to be submitted to Ms. Marline Monestime in the BMS office by April 26, 2013.
- Comprehensive Exam Memo
- Registration Agreement Form
- Read and sign the Comp Exam Memorandum and Registration Agreement Form.
- Forms may be faxed to the BMS office at 954-367-8696. Payment must be mailed or submitted in person.
- Payments can be made via check or money order, payable to Barry University.
- Exam Fee: $50.00 (first attempt fee), or $150.00 (second or third attempt fee).
- ALL FORMS AND PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED BY APRIL 26, 2013.
- Contact Marline Monestime email@example.com or 305-899-3227 if you have any questions.
All information regarding the exam (including your confirmation email) will be sent to your mymail account. You are responsible for checking your email as well as this site periodically for updated information.
Bring your identification card to check in for the exam at 9:30 am on testing day, two pencils or pens. Scrap paper will be provided.
Students in the Master's program are required to sit for and pass the BMS Comprehensive Exam before being approved to graduate. Click here for graduation requirements/procedures.