There are no strict deadlines to apply to this program; however, we recommend that your application be complete with us by June 1st if you are applying to the fall semester, by November 1st if applying to the spring (January) semester, and April 1st if applying to the summer (May) semester.
Admission to the Post-Baccalaureate Program is based upon the following criteria:
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution, with a minimum grade point average of 2.7 (on a 4.0 scale);
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate institutions attended;
- Receipt of official MCAT or DAT scores at the time of application to the Master of Biomedical Science Program;
- A personal statement describing future goals;
- Two letters of recommendation: one letter from an undergraduate science faculty and one from an advisor or current employer.
Upon completion of all post-baccalaureate program requirements, your credentials will be considered for admission to the MS program in Biomedical Sciences. The application file must be appended to include an application for graduate admission, post-baccalaureate course transcripts (GPA of 3.0 or better), satisfactory scores on the MCAT, and a third letter of recommendation.
See MS program in Biomedical Science for more information.