Transferring to Barry University

If you're thinking of transferring, you're not alone: Today, about a third of all undergraduates start their academic career at one college and continue it at another.

What makes me a transfer applicant?

If you have at least 12 transferable credits from a regionally-accredited college or university,* you would be considered a transfer applicant. (High school students with advanced placement and college credits should apply as first-year applicants.)

Barry University School of Social Work welcomes inquiries from students who would like to transfer into our Bachelors of Social Work Program. Candidates apply to Barry University by establishing a MyBarry account. All transcripts from all previous colleges must be submitted, as well as a high school transcript. Barry University School of Social Work has specific criteria for being admitted as a transfer student.

Prospective Students

Students who want to learn more about Barry University School of Social Work & the transfer process

New Students

Admitted Transfer Students who are preparing for their first semester at Barry University School of Social Work

Current Students

Students currently at Barry who want to learn more about the School of Social Work and the Bachelor’s in Social Work Degree.

Oh oh ....

We are sorry but it appears that JavaScript is disabled on your browser.
Our site is very interactive and it requires JavaScript to be enabled.
Click on the link below for instructions on how to enable JavaScript on your browser.

Enable JavaScript on your browser