Division of Business and Finance Mission
In a spirit of stewardship, the mission of the Business and Finance Division is to provide critical support services to enhance the overall mission of Barry University. These services include:
- Accounts Payable: The Accounts Payable Department is responsible for the payment of all university related expenses, these include: utility bills, travel advances and reimbursements, vendor payments, petty cash and general reimbursements, etc. We also manage the new vendor entries, and maintenance of the vendor files. The Accounts Payable Department also oversees the Pcard processes, and Policy and Procedures.
- Budget Office: responsible for planning, coordinating, and participating in the preparation of University budgets, financial reporting, and resource management.
- Cashier Business Office: committed to provide efficient and effective financial quality service by communicating, educating, respecting, and caring for you.
- Facility Operations: supports the day-to-day functionality of and performance of the University’s buildings and other facility infrastructure
- Facility Planning and Development: supports the advanced planning, design, sourcing and development of facility infrastructure programs and projects
- Finance: oversees financial operations and analysis, accounting, payroll, purchasing and accounts payable, Cashier/Business Office (CBO), budgets, external audit, cash management, grants and contracts;
- Financial Grants: provides guidance and interpretation of federal regulations, agency specific requirements, and University policies and procedures. Verifies financial compliance with University and sponsored regulations and insures costs are allowable, allocable and reasonable.
- Human Resources: committed to delivering quality service, ensuring equitable employment practices, offering professional development and fostering a work environment that attracts and inspires excellence.
- Payroll: responsible for accurate processing of payroll
- Public Safety: committed to working with the community to facilitate the development and maintenance of a safe and secure environment.
- Purchasing: responsible for the central leadership and strategic sourcing of contracts and suppliers of products and services across the Barry community