International Student Admission Requirements
Additionally, international students must submit:
- International Transcripts: International credentials from an educational system other than the United States must be evaluated by a foreign credentials evaluation agency that is a member of NACES. The evaluation must be “courseby-course with GPA” and should be sent directly from the agency to the Office of Graduate Admissions. For more information, visit our website at www.barry.edu/future-students/graduate/admissions.
- Proof of English Proficiency: The TOEFL may be waived for applicants with a minimum of 24 college-level academic credits earned from an accredited, higher education institution in which English was the basis of instruction and interaction or applicants who demonstrate intermediate proficiency in English and complete level 112 of the ELS Intensive English Courses at Barry University.
- Paper-based: 550
- Internet-based (iBT): 79
- Barry University also accepts the IELTS (6.5 or above) in lieu of the TOEFL.
- Financial Verification Form: International students must complete a financial verification form mandated by the USCIS for issuance of the I-20. The verification form will be provided by the Office of Graduate Admissions.
- A Bank Letter: Addressed to Barry University stating that the applicant or sponsor has the funds available to pay the total cost associated with attending Barry University for one year. A sample can be found at the Graduate Documents website (see Additional Resources below).
For graduate admission documents, please visit www.barry.edu/graddocuments
For More Information
If you have any questions about the post-graduate business certificate program or the admissions process, please contact the School of Business at business.barry.edu or 305.899.3500.