- Students must declare their degree program as Bachelor of Science in Business Administration prior to completing their last 36 credit hours at Barry University.
- Graduation requirements for undergraduates must be completed as listed under Academic Information in this catalog. This includes the requirement to complete the last 30 credits at Barry University in keeping with University graduation requirements.
- The majority of School of Business coursework (core and major courses) must be completed at the Andreas School of Business.
- Coursework completed in other Barry University Colleges or Schools which may appear to be similar in content to School of Business courses will not be accepted as equivalent to School of Business course and will not count towards graduation in a School of Business degree program. The only exception to this policy is the International Business elective course which is approved by the Director of the International Business program.
- Students must complete the core business curriculum and major courses with a grade of C or better in each course. Students pursuing a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree through the Andreas School of Business cannot select a minor in the School of Business, except for the minor in economics.
- There must be satisfactory completion of a minimum of 120 credits with a cumulative grade point average of 2.00 (C).