Voter Registration Information
Eligibility Requirements to Register to Vote
- U.S. citizen
- Resident of the state you are voting in
- At least 18 years old
- Able to provide photo identification with signature OR must have a social security number
How to Register to Vote
- Complete the voter registration form:
- Non-Florida residents can find their state’s voter registration online form at: www.rockthevote.com/rtv_voter_registration.html
- Sign the form
- Place in a sealed envelope with a first class stamp
- Mail to your county’s Supervisor of Elections
- Sign the postcard form; place it in a sealed envelope with a first-class stamp; mail it to your county’s Supervisor of Elections.
You will receive your voter registration card within two weeks. You must be a registered voter in Florida for 29 days before participating in the General Election.
Students Not From Florida
If you are student not originally from Florida, but live on Barry’s campus, you can use Barry’s address to be considered a Florida resident or you can opt to vote absentee.
Not a Florida resident? No problem! You can still register to vote by visiting: www.vote.org.