Why Cardiovascular Perfusion at Barry?
- Barry University has one of only four accredited bachelor’s degree programs in cardiovascular perfusion in the United States and the only program in Florida.
- The program accepts only up to 15-20 students per year, which supports small class sizes and one-on-one learning.
- You are taught by faculty who are well connected within the CVP industry.
- You have access to a successful, close-knit alumni network that maintains ties to the program.
The CVP program has an exceptional board passing rate for the American Board of Cardiovascular Perfusion National Certification Exam.
|Outcomes**||3-year total 2015 - 2017||5-year total 2013 – 2017|
|ABCP Exam Basic Science||94.4%||96.1%|
|ABCP Exam Clinical|
Applications in Perfusion
|** Outcomes reported from AC-PE annual accreditation report for Cardiovascular Perfusion Education Programs|
- The program has well established clinical affiliations throughout the U.S.
- The CVP program, and Barry University as a whole, is committed to fostering ethical and social responsibility, scholarly research, and respect for human dignity through experiential and service learning opportunities.
The Cardiovascular Perfusion Program at Barry University is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (www.caahep.org) upon the recommendation of the Accreditation Committee-Perfusion Education (http://ac-pe.org/wordpress).