Job Posting Board: Electronic Barry University Career System (eBUC$)
eBUC$ is an electronic database tool that enables Barry University students and alumni to search for jobs and to find helpful resources about resumes, cover letters, and links to other career-related websites. eBUC$ should be your one-stop career resource portal for internships, part-time and full-time opportunities. You can also view the employer directory, resource library with resume and cover letter tips, calendar of events and other career-related links. All employers in eBUC$ have contacted our office to help them fill in their available positions.
Benefits and Features:
- Registration is quick, easy and free
- Internship, part-time and full-time job postings updated daily
- Research and view contact information in our employer directory
- Sign up for career events
- Download sample resumes and valuable career handouts in our resource library
You can now choose the option to receive text messages to stay up-to-date with career services news and events!
eBUC$ mobile application will be coming soon. You will be able to keep up with new job listings and career events while on the go!