CCP 175: Investment Planning
This course introduces the wide variety of investment vehicles that may be included in a client’s portfolio. Topics include client assessment, tax considerations, economic factors, valuation methods, asset allocation techniques, portfolio performance evaluation, and more.
Refer to the more detailed topic list in CFP Board’s Guide to CFP® Certification.
24. Characteristics, uses and taxation of investment vehicles
25. Types of investment risk
26. Quantitative investment concepts
27. Measures of investment returns
28. Asset allocation and portfolio diversification
29. Bond and stock valuation concepts
30. Portfolio development and analysis
31. Investment strategies