CCP 177: Retirement Planning
This course provides a complete overview of retirement planning including retirement savings need analysis, qualified retirement plan design, Social Security, Medicare, and more. In addition, group life, health, and disability insurance; non-qualified deferred compensation; and other commonly provided employee benefits are examined.
Refer to the more detailed topic list in CFP Board’s Guide to CFP® Certification.
44. Retirement needs analysis
45. Social Security (Old Age, Survivor, and Disability Insurance, OASDI)
46. Types of retirement plans
47. Qualified plan rules and options
48. Other tax-advantaged retirement plans
49. Regulatory considerations
50. Key factors affecting plan selection for businesses
51. Investment considerations for retirement plans
52. Distribution rules, alternatives, and taxation