Commuter Meal Plans
Who wants to cook? Get a commuter meal Plan!
Meal plans aren't just for residence hall students! There is an option for commuters at the Barry University: the Commuter Meal Plan! Everybody wants convenient, delicious meals right here on campus. Even more importantly, you don't want to have to think about carrying enough cash every day to get a meal or snack. We have tailor-made some great ways for commuters, apartment residents, and graduate students to grab something to eat and budget for your food needs for the whole semester.
Meal Plan Options for Commuter Students
The Fall 2015 meal plan begins with breakfast on Friday, August 21, 2015 and ends with dinner on Friday, December 12, 2015. Meal plan changes may not be made once this form is submitted.
COMMUTER 175 + $250 DINING DOLLARS - $1,329
Combine the independence of off-campus housing with the convenience, flexibility and value of on-campus dining. This plan provides Commuter students with 175 opportunities to enjoy meals in Roussell Dining Hall during the semester, and $250 in dining dollars for use throughout the semester.
COMMUTER 100 + $150 DINING DOLLARS - $789
This plan is designed for the student that is always on campus but lives off-campus. It provides the convenience, flexibility and value of on-campus dining with an option of 100 meals in Roussell Dining Hall along with $150 in dining dollars both available for the entire semester.
COMMUTER 50 + $150 DINING DOLLARS - $501
Created for the off-campus student looking for the ultimate convenience, flexibility and value. This plan includes 50 opportunities to enjoy meals in Roussell Dining Hall and $150 in dining dollars for use throughout the semester.
COMMUTER 35 + $100 DINING DOLLARS - $351
Easy, convenient, and budget-friendly, this plan includes 35 opportunities to enjoy meals in Roussell Dining Hall and $100 in dining dollars for use during the semester.
COMMUTER 25 - $174
Save time and money, this plan allows Commuter students the ability to dine on campus with 25 any time meals in Roussell Dining Hall.
Guest & Meal Passes: Commuter students have the ability to use their block meal plans to swipe their friends and guests into Roussell Dining Hall.
Dining Dollars: Dining Dollars are bonus dollars that come with the meal plans. They are a great way to dine across campus, allowing students to eat outside of Roussell; Dining Dollars can be used at the retail locations such as Subway, Chick-n-Grill, Outtakes, We Proudly Serve Starbucks at the [Buc Stop Café @ Thompson Hall], Create, Juiceblendz, Outtakes [Dominican Hall] and Bucky's Cove.
Meal Plan Equivalency Program: The meal plan equivalency program allows students to grab a combo meal at Dominican Hall’s Create, Juiceblendz, Outtakes and Roussell to-Go and to substitute a meal swipe off their meal plan. All other retail locations accept dining dollars, flex bucs, cash, credit or debit.
Menu: The menu at Roussell is as diverse as its student body. The location features house-made pizza, salad bar, fresh-baked pastries, made-to-order deli station, homestyle station, vegetarian options, local produce, healthy selections, grill, beverages, coffee, breakfast corner, and more. The menu changes consistently and theme meals are offered throughout the year to bring excitement and fun in the dining hall.
How to successfully navigate your dining meal plan:
- Your student ID (BucCard) is required at each meal attended.
- You are the only one who may use your meal card.
- Meal plan selections cannot be changed during a semester.
- Meal plans expire at the end of each semester.
- Dining Dollars are a great way to dine across campus. They can be used at the retail locations in the Subway, Chick-n-Grill, Outtakes, We Proudly Serve [Buc Stop Café @Thompson Hall], Create, Juiceblendz, Outtakes [Dominican Hall] and Bucky's Cove. Dining Dollars hold a dollar for dollar value and expire at the end of the semester with the meal plan.
- The meal plan equivalency program allows students to grab a combo meal at Dominican Hall’s – [Create, Juiceblendz and Outtakes] and Roussell to-Go to substitute a meal swipe off their weekly meal plan swipe allotment. These locations will offer combos in exchange for a meal swipe. All other retail locations can accept dining dollars, flex bucks, cash, credit, or debit
- Commuter Meal Plans can be purchased by cash, check or credit card in the Cashiers/Business Office (CBO). A representative there can also assist you in obtaining a Commuter Meal Plan using excess financial aid or loans.
For more information: dineoncampus.com/barryu