- Create admissions profile
- Check on application status
Connect with us
- Successful completion of required coursework.
- Passing of comprehensive exam.
- Maintain a grade point average of 3.00(B) or higher with no more that 2 C's.
- Seven years are permitted to complete degree requirements from the date of initial matriculation.
- School Counseling Specialization students are required to have passed the General Knowledge, Professional Knowledge and Subject Area tests of the Florida Teacher Certification Exam (FTCE).
- School Counseling students must also present evidence that they have completed 3 semester hours of teacher education in each of the following: reading/literacy, classroom management and ESOL survey course.
- School Counseling students must demonstrate competency in the 12 Florida Accomplished Practices.
Oh oh ....