Dade Counseling Association Scholarship
The Dade Counseling Association offers a $500 scholarship to a deservice master's / doctoral student in the field of counseling. The $500 may be used for tuition, books, or educational fees.
- Resident of Dade County and a U.S. citizen or resident alien.
- One in need of financial assistance.
- A 3.0 grade point average or above.
- One who has plans for a career in the field of counseling.
- Completion of part one, two, and three of the scholarship application.
- Three letters of reference (non-family); e.g., supervisor, employer, college instructor, etc.
- Official transcript of post-secondary grades.
- Screening of the above forms by the DCS scholarship committee.
- Oral interviews with the applicants by the DCS scholarship committee.
Applicants are typically given out in January and due by April 1. Completed applications can be mailed to:
Alicia O. Talerico
13280 SW 33 Court
Davie, FL 33330