Barry University Campus Recreation and Wellness presents: Intramural Flag Football
This year’s league schedule will be held on Mondays and Thursdays, running from Monday September 17 - Thursday November 9 (including playoffs). Interested participants are encouraged to stop by the recreation office at Landon 112 for roster, rules, and registration information.
- 2012 Intramural Flag Football will be a 5-vs-5 league; “Air-it-out” style
- Games will be held from 6 – 10 p.m., two days per week
- Max roster of ten (10) players
- Statistics will be kept for every game and for every player that signs in
- Intramural team shirts for sale (optional). $70.00 for 10 numbered shirts (supply is limited)
- Only students with a current Barry ID card, faculty, staff, and alumni members with Barry ID cards are eligible to participate. NO EXCEPTIONS. Must present ID before every game.
- You may only play for one team and there will be no changing teams.
There will be a mandatory captain’s meeting on Wednesday September 12 at 4:30 p.m. in Room #1 of the Health & Sports Center. Individuals without a team must attend. We will do our best to place you on a team.
Download complete rules at: http://www.barry.edu/hpls/recreation/intramurals.htm. For more information please contact Andy Havens at 305-899-4776 or email@example.com.