Instructional Activities in Sport and Recreation (ISR) offer a variety of Sport, Fitness, and Recreation Classes that will help you meet your fitness goals during the spring semester.
The following are some of the classes that will be available:
- ISR 145/245- Walk, Jog, Run (T, 4-5:20pm)
- ISR 101/201- Aerobics (MWF, 12-12:50pm, 5-5:50pm or S 12:30-2:50pm)
- ISR 199 BS - Body Sculpting (TTH, 1-2:20pm)
- ISR 103/203- Boot Camp (MWF, 2-2:50pm)
- ISR 199 OS/OS2- Outdoor Soccer (TTH, 1-2:20pm or 11am-12:20pm)
- AND MORE!
CERTAIN 1 CREDIT OPTIONS AVAILABLE 3/03/14-4/25/14
- ISR 105/205- Cardio Kickboxing (TTH, 9:30-10:50pm or W, 8:30-9:50pm)
- ISR 127/227- Mind & Body Meditation (T, 7-9:20pm)
- ISR 151/251- Pilates (MWF, 1-1:50pm)
- ISR 189/289- Yoga (TTH, 4pm -5:20pm or 5:30pm- 6:50pm)
- AND MORE!
For a complete list of classes please visit: http://www.barry.edu/hpls/recreation-wellness/isr-program.html or stop by Landon 112. Sign up for these classes with your advisor. Stop by and see Lorean Mapp, Wellness & ISR Coordinator, for questions. You may also call at (305) 899-4064 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.