CRS (Catholic Relief Services) Rice Bowl is a faith-in-action program for parishes, schools, and
families. The program helps us enrich our Lenten journey and live in solidarity with the poor and vulnerable around the world. The Barry University community is invited to participate in the three Lenten pillars of praying, fasting, and alms-giving.
- We pray to deepen our relationship with God and reflect on what type of person we are called to be.
- We fast to remove the things that can get between us and God, and to remember those without enough to eat.
- We give alms, honoring our call to collaborate in service for those in need.
Start Date: Ash Wednesday, March 5
How to Participate
Pick up a Bowl at:
- Campus Ministry Office
- Cor Jesu Chapel
- Display in Roussell Dining Hall
Return your Bowl on:
- Sunday, April 13th Cor Jesu Chapel
(11 am or 5 pm Mass)
- Monday, April 14th Campus Ministry Office
- Tuesday, April 15th Campus Ministry Office
For more information, please contact the Department of Campus Ministry email@example.com and/or call 305-899-3650 or visit our offices behind Cor Jesu Chapel.