Apply When it’s Right for You: The MS in Curriculum and Instruction accepts applications for Fall, Spring, and Summer semesters.
The following admission requirements must be met:
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited or internationally recognized college or university with appropriate credits in education or subject area as indicated by transcripts
- Acceptable and recent score on the Miller Analogies Test or Graduate Record Examination (waived for those applicants with an undergraduate cumulative grade point of 3.0 (B) or higher)
- Prerequisites for entrance into the content area specializations of English or the Social Sciences
- Two letters of recommendation
- Admissions essay
- Documentation of one year teaching experience, preferred
- Transfer credits must be approved by interdisciplinary admissions committee
How to Apply
Please create a MyBarry account. Once created, there will be a link labeled "Apply Now." Select the Master of Science in Curriculum and Instruction program and follow the steps. There is a $30 application fee.
- Applicants who have been provisionally accepted must complete all outstanding admission requirements before they will be permitted to register beyond the credit limit. That limit is 9 credits.
- Provisional acceptance may vary by specialization.
Have questions about MS in Curriculum and Instruction? Please contact:
Toll free: 1-800-756-6000 extension 3719