Faculty Stimulus Program (FSP)
- The Faculty Stimulus Program (FSP) supports projects that encourage and enhance research, creative and scholarly activities, and enhance the prospects of obtaining outside, competitive support.
- FSPs provides 'short-term' one-time support of research to jump start projects designed by Barry faculty, providing "seed money" as an incentive to seek support from external funders
- FSPs provide a maximum of $10,000 for a one-year period. Competition is traditionally in the Spring of each year, with applications due on or before the last business day in March. Award funding starts in July and runs for one fiscal year.
- Before applying please review the FSP guidelines
- Report on FIG’s 2012-2015
FSP replaces the Faculty Incentive Grant (FIG) program that ran from 2012-2015. The Faculty Stimulus Program only accepts applications during the announced annual competition time.
With Barry University Board and Presidential support, the competition for applications begins in February and closes the last business day in March. Please look for the announcement in early Spring.