To graduate from the Doctor of Ministry program, you will need to:
- Participate in the Orientation Program
- Complete 24 credit hours with a grade of "B" or better. Any course for which a grade below "B" is earned will not count toward graduation.
- Earn six credits in the core seminars (Fundamentals in Practical Theology and the Integrative Seminar).
- Earn six credits for your supervised in-service project.
- Complete your thesis-in-ministry project (8 credits).
- Participate in the Exit Experience and Commissioning Ceremony.
Contact Us. Sound like the right program for you? You can apply online now. Or if you have additional questions, you can request information or ask us a question online. We can also be reached at 305-899-3469 or 1-800-756-6000, ext. 3469 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.