Improvements to Office 365, the university’s platform used to host e-mail, documents and other Microsoft applications, are coming before the end of the year that will unite the cloud hosted servers for employees and students. This means that students, faculty, and staff will be able to work collaboratively, therefore enhancing teaching and learning at Barry University.
Benefits of Bringing It Together
- Ability to share contacts and calendars
- Empower student employees/work study/GA's to manage employee or departmental mailboxes, contacts, calendars
- Share documents and folders between students, faculty, and staff
- Share videos online between students, faculty, and staff
- Communicate with instant messaging
Email addresses will NOT change. In the coming weeks, DoIT will provide further communication and updates, including videos and support documentation, as well as the steps students may take for accessing existing e-mail and data.
Any inquiries or questions related to this Office 365 transition please contact the IT Support Desk.