The master’s (MS) in Educational Leadership incorporates the 10 Florida Principal Leadership Standards within the 36-semester-hour graduate program. You can choose from 2 degree options:
|MS with Florida Certification||Florida certified teachers looking to obtain a master’s degree and Level I Florida state certification in Educational Leadership||36 credit hours, including an internship completed within your school|
|MS without Florida Certification||Current non-certified teachers or those eligible for certification either through another state or an alternative venue looking to obtain a master’s degree||36 credit hours, including a practicum completed within your school|
The program includes study of the dynamics of educational organizations and successful practices that inspire the full realization of human potential. You will experience face-to-face instruction in an active, culturally diverse, and hands-on learning environment.
As a graduate, you will increase your abilities to:
- Plan and assess effective change processes and lead organizational development within a caring environment.
- Make sound decisions, allocate with scarce resources and manage complex systems.
- Demonstrate and inspire integrity in instructional and institutional leadership.
- Apply current technologies to instructional and administrative processes and envision, plan, implement and evaluate new applications.
- Critically address the challenges of education yet champion a positive vision of its future.