- 18 years of age by conclusion of program
- Provide proof of high school diploma or GED
Applicants who have earned a degree from an accredited institution of higher learning may submit a college transcript instead
- Driver’s license
- Possession of valid Health Care Provider or Professional Rescuer CPR card through one of the following:
- American Heart Association – Provider Level
- American Red Cross – CPR for Professional Rescuers
- AAOS/ACEP – Professional Rescuer
- American Safety and Health Institute – Professional Rescuer
- American College of Emergency Physicians
- Florida Emergency Medicine Foundation
- Provide evidence of health insurance.
- Successful completion of background check and drug screening process at www.barryex.com.
- Completion of health examination form by a medical doctor (MD), doctor of osteopathic medicine (DO), nurse practi-tioner (NP), or physician assistant (PA)