Tuition and Fees
- $30.00 - Application Fee
- $1590.00 - Tuition EMT-Basic Certificate Program
- $300.00 - Lab Fee (uniform shirt, text, workbook, equipment kit, liability insurance)
- $115.00 - Background Screening (payable to American Data Bank)
Barry University offers a convenient payment plan that could include up to three or four payments for the semester. Contact us at 305-899-3352 if you are interested in this option.
Other Financial Options:
- It is your right as well as your responsibility to choose the lender you wish to borrow your student loan from and then provide that information to us.
- The U.S. Department of Education also provides a guide to student loans as well as The GreenTree Gazette.
- Many lenders offer credit-based student loans for non-degree programs, sometimes also called career training loans or continuing education loans.
- Loans are based on the student’s credit; co-signers with good credit may be used if necessary.
- Students apply directly to the lender; these loans are not processed through Barry University.
- Loans are disbursed directly to the student.
- Generally, borrowers must be either US Citizens or eligible non-citizens.
- Students should review all of the terms and policies of the loan before deciding to borrow funds from a particular lender. Be sure to check interest rates, origination fees, repayment fees, deferment of payments
- Check with the bank or credit union with whom you already have a relationship to see if they offer credit-based education loans for non-degree programs. If they do not, then check with any other bank of your choice and inquire if they offer loans for non-credit continuing education programs.
VA Loans are available for those who qualify. For more information and forms please visit the Department of Veteran’s Affairs website: http://www.gibill.va.gov/GI_Bill_Info/education_forms.htm.
If you have any questions please contact: