iGive Faculty and Staff Campaign Update:
Thank you for your support of this year’s iGive Faculty and Staff Campaign. We are now very close to surpassing our goal of 80% faculty and staff participation as a University. Thanks to the support of more than 820 Faculty and Staff members, we currently have a 74% participation rate and have until November 15 to reach 80%.
iGive Ice Cream Social
Monday, November 4, 1p – 5p
To celebrate our progress, we will be holding our final donor appreciation event on Monday, November 4th. Please join us at the iGive Ice Cream Social between 1p and 5p to pick up some tasty dessert treats from Ben and Jerry’s!
Faculty and Staff who have made a gift to the iGive campaign can pick up their Ice Cream tickets at the registration table in front of Andreas 111.
If you are an offsite donor and would like a celebratory alternative to the iGive Ice Cream Social, please email email@example.com for further information.
Why is Faculty and Staff Support important?
If you have not yet made your gift, please consider the various ways that Faculty and Staff giving impacts our University.
- It provides increased funding for the area that you designate your support to
- It sets an example that motivates Parents, Alumni, Corporations and Foundations to also give to Barry
- It also motivates increased giving by the Board of Trustee
- It helps Barry University to maintain or increase our ratings with bond agencies
Keep in mind that the iGive website can process a participatory gift of just $5 and it will count as participation.
How to Give
- You can make your gift online by credit card or payroll deduction.
- You can send a check payable to Barry University through campus mail to the Annual Fund. Please note that we are now located at Alumni House.
- You can also make a cash gift. Please put it in an envelope with your name on it and bring it to the Alumni House, 103 NE 115th Street.