- Create admissions profile
- Check on application status
Connect with us
General Requirements for Full Admission (Master's Program)
- Completed Application including applicant's statement of purpose and goals
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited or internationally recognized college or university with appropriate credits as indicated by transcripts.
- Undergraduate cumulative grade point average of 3.00 (B) or higher.
- If undergraduate cumulative grade point average is less than 3.00 (B), then acceptable and recent score on the Miller Analogies Test or Graduate Record Examination.
- Two recent professional recommendations for graduate study.
- Provisional acceptance may vary by program.
- For teacher certification programs, if the undergraduate cumulative grade point average is between a 2.5 and a 2.99, the student may be admitted provisionally. Full acceptance into a graduate teacher certification program is contingent upon a minimum GPA of 3.0 in graduate studies during the provisional admission period.
- Applicants who have been provisionally accepted must complete all outstanding admission requirements before they will be permitted to register beyond the credit limit. That limit is 6 credits.
Oh oh ....