- A completed application.
- Master's or higher degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Graduate grade point average of at least 3.25 (A=4.0)
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores in all three areas: Verbal, Quantitative, and Analytical; scores must be from a test date within five years preceding application.
- Three recent letters of professional recommendation for doctoral study. At least one of the letters should be an academic recommendation (from a former professor or instructor).
- An interview with one faculty member in the program.
All application materials (including test scores, transcripts and letters of recommendation) are due to the Admissions Office by the following dates for priority consideration:
- June 1 for Fall admission.
- October 1 for Spring admission.
- February 1 for Summer admission.