- Create admissions profile
- Check on application status
Connect with us
- A maximum of six graduate credit hours may be transferred from an accredited college or university as appropriate to the program and as approved by the advisor.
- Course work must be relevant to the discipline, at B level or higher.
- Credits must be earned within the seven-year limitation set for the degree.
- Courses must be approved by the appropriate program advisor.
- Courses must not have been applied toward another degree.
- Courses work must be approved by the administration before credit is awarded.
Oh oh ....