Fees for Filming and Photography
NOTE: All fees listed below include the cost for use of each location, parking and one (1) security monitor. Should there be a need for more than one (1) officer (as determined by the University), you shall pay an additional rate of $15/hour per officer. Overtime rates apply after eight (8) hours. One officer is required for every 100 cast/crew members and/or one officer at each location being utilized. Additional officers may also be required when shooting on main campus.
In addition, certain locations or special requests that require the use of other University personnel will result in additional charges.
- $2,000/day - any interior shots or any filming done on main campus
- $1,500/day - all exterior shots on main campus
- $1,000/day – any interior shots or any photography done on main campus
- $700/day – all exterior shots on main campus
- $500/day – editorial shoots
*** A fee equal to one-half of your location fee will be charged per day for any additional days that are required for set-up or strike.