Photography Facilities at Barry University
The photography facilities are available seven days a week to students enrolled in photography courses. The facilities include:
- a large black and white darkroom with twenty condenser enlargers and two cold light enlargers.
- a DeVere Digital Enlarger for printing of digital files in a traditional darkroom.
- an alternative processes darkroom with UV light sources and an etching press.
- a color darkroom with color dichroic enlargers, and a 16” Kreonite automatic RA 4 color processor.
- a lighting studio with Profoto lighting system and computer tethering capabilities.
- two computer classroom/labs with 40 iMac computers that have up to date imaging software