Photography Facilities at Barry University
The photography facilities are available seven days a week to students enrolled in photography courses. The facilities include:
- a large black and white darkroom with twenty condenser enlargers and two cold light enlargers.
- an alternative processes darkroom
- a color darkroom with ten color dichroic enlargers, and a Hope 1620V automatic RA 4 color processor.
- a lighting studio with power pack and monolight strobes.
- two computer classroom/labs with 14/22 iMac computers with imaging software.
- the computer lab is available for student usage outside of class time.
- a graduate darkroom with 5x7 and 8x10 format enlargers.